Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of identity theft and the threats it poses, and concerned with knowing how to protect themselves from it. In the last few days, media outlets reported on various privacy concerns, calling on the Credit Experts to explain the importance of a consumer’s role in keeping sensitive data out of reach of fraudsters.
More on Identity Theft:
- Identity Theft: What You Need to Know
- How Do I Dispute an Error on My Credit Report?
- 3 Dumb Things You Can Do With Email
- The Risks You Face From Identity Theft
- How Can You Tell If Your Identity Has Been Stolen?
- What Should I Do If I’m a Victim of Identity Theft?
- How Credit Impacts Your Day-to-Day Life