Data breaches have been a recurring theme, particularly in the past month. This week, Credit.com’s Credit Experts continued to weigh in on the issue via the media.
Credit.com Chairman and Co-Founder Adam Levin specializes in identity theft and spoke to several news outlets about the latest developments in the Target and Neiman Marcus data breaches. Interviews included time with the Detroit Free Press (@tompor), Kiplinger (@Kiplinger) and Women’s Wear Daily (@womensweardaily).
Contributor Bob Sullivan was also interviewed about the Target breach, and his thoughts were included in this piece on NBC Nightly News.
Another type of fraud has been in the media lately, since 2013 came to an end and people are starting to think about tax season. Adam and Credit.com Director of Consumer Education Gerri Detweiler gave interviews on taxpayer identity theft to CNBC (@TheConsumerman), and WTOP (@DSotisWTOP), respectively.
More on Identity Theft:
- Identity Theft: What You Need to Know
- How Do I Dispute an Error on My Credit Report?
- 3 Dumb Things You Can Do With Email
- The Risks You Face From Identity Theft
- How Can You Tell If Your Identity Has Been Stolen?
- What Should I Do If I’m a Victim of Identity Theft?
- How Credit Impacts Your Day-to-Day Life